Young people respond positively when both their educational and personal needs are addressed. Assessment, guidance and tuition identify and provide opportunities for them to acquire and strengthen the skills they will need at various stages of their education, develop a positive attitude to learning and resolve any emotional blocks that may be getting in their way.
Areas covered include:
- Literacy and numeracy difficulties
- Specific learning difficulties
- Behavioural issues related to learning
- Study skills and revision techniques
- Assistance with SATs and GCSE examinations
Behaviour affecting learning